The Future Of Drug Testing - Hair Sampling
One may consider the hair as a personís crowning glory. In fact, most people spend hours in front of the mirror fixing their hair. Aside from making each one of us look good, the hair has yet another function you might be interested in. In todayís modern world, there comes another way of detecting drugs in individuals. Yes, using the hair! And it is actually the most accurate method of detecting drug abuse in individuals. It can detect drugs such as marijuana, cocaine, opiates and the like. It is known as the hair drug test.
1. Ten Times More Effective Than Urine Drug Tests With this kind of modern and convenient method, it is now easy for schools and even employers to test students and employees to determine whether or not they have drugs in their system. Hair drug tests come in handy kits with instructions on how to get hair specimens, then send it to the laboratory for evaluation.
2. How It Works: According to studies, when a person takes in drugs, as with any other substances, such as food, medicines, or drinks, it mixes with our blood, and as we all know, the blood nourishes all parts of our body, including the head. Hints of these chemicals then become trapped or filtered through the hair follicle, thus, as the hair grows, these chemicals are stored in the hair. Interestingly, these chemicals become a part of the hair itself. - Very accurate - Chemicals in the hair can be traced - Traces not just drugs in system at the time, but over the past three months! - A two-inch sample can give that persons drug history for a four month period of time - Hair drug testing is much more costly than urine testing - Hair testing is now widely used due to itís effectiveness
3. How It's Done: - A hair drug test involves cutting a minimum of 50 strands of hair - Hair must be cut approximately one and a half inches from the scalp - Hair is then sent to the drug testing laboratory - The hair is actually screened and reviewed, then liquified for final testing - There are lots of hair drug testing kits available today
4. Hair Drug Testing Kits Hair drug testing kits, though widely available, are not affordable. Prices range from $50-$69 for a complete kit. Laboratory processing fees are usually included when you make your purchase. One point of view to consider tough - a positive test result does not automatically mean the person uses illegal drugs. In fact, positive results are sometimes triggered by other legal substances. One maybe is under medication or taking maintenance medications, or over-the-counter medications. It is wise therefore, that when the confirmation test comes back positive, it is important for a doctor, nurse, or other specialist to review the results and determine if illegal drugs are indeed the guilty party.
5. Beating Hair Drug Tests Is Impossible Now other smart individuals are finding ways and means to beat the hair drug tests. Some say one can pass it through a kind of shampoo, especially from companies that claim that their shampoo cleans off all the toxins in the hair, but they are wrong. These toxins are already part of the hair follicleís structure, cleaning it will literally mean taking it all off. The hair is like a plant. If a plant grows in a toxic environment, it will absorb toxins and toxins will become part of its structure - no amount of shampoo will change that. As we cannot clean off toxins in the hair, can we mask it by bleach or dyeing oneís hair? Maybe for a time, yes we can. But then, our skin is made up of fatty tissues. These fatty tissues are responsible for storing toxins in the body. When our body sweats, it gives off skin oil and release toxins, and these will be touched and be absorbed by the hair. Itís like a cycle. The masked hair will then be contaminated once more. Others shave off their hair, but sad to say, toxins don't leave the body anytime soon. If you are being kept in confinement, your hair will slowly grow back in, and your drug use history will come back for all to see with it.
Ways to Pass a Drug Test Articles
Ways to Pass a Drug Test Books
Ways to Pass a Drug Test